Greetings from Ravok

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

JimSox

Greetings from Ravok

Post by JimSox »

It has been quite a long time since I accessed this site/board. I am so sorry to hear about Cyclops, and with all of that said, after over 20 years, you all are still some of my fondest memories of gaming.

When you knew me, I was often hospitalized due to bipolar disorder. My computer was bonkers. I barely made it to our LAN Party. Etc...

A lot has changed, and I thought you all would like the good news. I have overcome the challenges of bipolar disorder, and am living a very normal, quite healthy life. I play Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen, and World of Tanks to pass my time. I am retired, now. I live in Anamosa, Iowa - in a humble mobile home, and enjoy the comforts it affords me.

I was married and divorced twice since you knew me - lol - but all told, I matured a lot through those times.

I am planning to tour the world once COVID calms down, and plan to see Walt Disney World in October this year to kick it all off.

I have thought of you all a lot over the years, and still regard our times in Tribes as some of the best fun ever.
Gryphon
Inmate

Re: Greetings from Ravok

Post by Gryphon »

Great talking with you in Discord Rav.

Lan Party pics I have https://photos.app.goo.gl/GKsoQwBSqQpd2VhQA
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Ravok

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Rav! Good to hear from you. You're going to Disneyworld! :)

I've had COVID so sorry for the slow response. Glad things have seemed to work out for you. I used to live in IA but had to look up Anamosa. Looks nice!

There are still photos on the site here from all the LANs, too, if you hit the main site instead of the forum.