Xbox One

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

Gryphon
Inmate

Xbox One

Post by Gryphon »

I see you Gambit :D

Here are some other gamertags you will know, http://alliedtribalforces.com/gxboxlive.php
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

thanks, was looking!

y u no friend me? ;)
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

I did! It's like twitter on Xbox One you can follow anyone, when they follow back you become friends, have to notice the activity alert icon in the friends panel to know when you get new followers.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I sent requests to you and a bunch of others, including Traci. All are showing in my friends list, but my request to you shows as pending and it offers to let me cancel the request. I have not "followed" anyone specifically, but I do see that you've followed me along with three others.

I've now tried following you, but it still shows my request to you as pending AND shows you in my friends list:

Code: Select all

Pending Requests on Xbox 360 (1) 
Ghryphon
Ghryphon
Ryan Snook
1 hour ago
Cancel
So something seems odd. Is is the 360 that is throwing things off?
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

Yeah on 360 it's still pending, have to login to the website or 360 mutually accept those friend requests still, but on the One there is no mutual agreement to be friends, you just follow one another. If you go to the friends activity feed on Xbox One you will see Activity Alerts, if you go there you can see recent follower alerts and likes for your content. On phone, so being brief, but can give you more detail if you need. http://imgur.com/CH9wgsX
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Nope, think we got it. Thanks for the explanation!