Apologies to Iceman!!

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Apologies to Iceman!!

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Ok, last week I picked up Borderlands 2 during the Steam sale. I've been playing on my own and with Ambush Bug or Iceman. Bug has a mic, and Ice doesn't. So we chat as we play and Ice types.

Last night I was playing and Ice tried to invite me to his game. I couldn't join since I didn't have that DLC, and invited him back. We played for a couple of hours. His character is about twice my level so I died many times (the MOBs adjust) and he revived me many times. I was chatting away much of the time. Finally I needed to go, and said so. Didn't type it 'cause I have voice chat, right? He act like he wants to go on a little further so I went with him for a bit, but finally came time to log off, said so, said bye, etc. but he kept going. And so I logged off and shut down.... THEN I realized that my mic had been MUTED with the switch on the cord the whole stinking time. No wonder we weren't better coordinated! From his point of view we were playing along and suddenly he got booted. Doh!

So, sorry Iceman!
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

No big deal....I have a mic...how are you chatting? Am I stupid and did not see a Voice Comm support in Borderlands 2? :)

My brother SledgeHammer, my daughter Starfire, and I would love to have some coop play with you guys. Lets try and do some the next few weeks.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Yeah, BL2 has built-in voice chat support. Not making comments about your stupidity or lack thereof - it's Christmastime, after all!! ;)

I didn't realize it either until I jumped into one of Bug's games one day and he started talking.