Wow. Wowow.

If you're having problems with the site, tips, or suggestions, post here.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Wow. Wowow.

Post by XMEN Gambit »

So I've had this site up for a few years now, right? Well, a couple of the guys reported login problems so I went to the site admin screen and discovered that the admin account (which I never use) has an email account using a lot of space. Remember, I NEVER use this account. But I need to free up some space. So as I'm typing this my email client is downloading and clearing the first 1,000 of the 56 THOUSAND emails awaiting my urgent attention. Er, yeah. Obviously they'll all go right to the spam trash bin but WOW. Earliest legit date I see so far is 3/2009.

BTW, if any of you have a need for, um, pharmaceuticals, it seems I have about fifty thousand friends that want to hook you up. :D
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Naw, the rest are replica watches. Good grief. Oh, and the occasional "babe" who wants people to email "her" for pics and whatnot. Right.

Got about 19,000 downloaded now.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

damn! that's funny right there. After I moved my Domain from being hosted to just an Email only domain, my spam has gone down considerably.. Not to mention the spam filter has been getting better and better, so I don't see many, AND it's automagiacally deleted after 30 days...
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Think of it this way... you've got a percentage of 56000 babes that are wanting to show you their stuff....

Yeah... unless you want you or your computer to catch the gifts that keep on giving...