17%
33%
50%

Total votes: 6

BlackRider
Inmate

a dillema

Post by BlackRider »

This year the Mid-Ohio ALMS & INDY race falls on the same weekend as the Dayton Air Show... so as I see it I have four options:

1) car racing all the way, whole weekend at Mid-O
2) see ALMS on Saturday and air show on Sunday
3) see INDY on Sunday and air show on Saturday
4) air show all weekend
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

#4, duh.
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

heh, I got the complete opposite answer from another forum... there I have 7 votes for #1 and 1 vote for #2... here I have 1 vote for #4 and 1 vote for #3.... hrmmmmm....
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Now you have 2 votes for #4. Remember that all polls entered here weight higher than the same polls posted on another forum simply because we've know you longer, and are smarter than they are. :D

Seriously.. How can you go wrong with TWO days of an air show, next to going to Osh Kosh?
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I'm not sure what's happening at the respective places on Saturday or Sunday. I'll vote for #4, though, unless you just really want to get in some racing, in which case it'd be #2 or #3.
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

Well, Saturday at Mid-Ohio has INDY qualify, Porsche GT3 Cup race, and 4 hours of ALMS racing... Sunday has Speed Touring Car & Speed GT races, and the INDY race. Last year I was there for the Saturday racing, but missed everything on Sunday.

Dayton Air Show has (IIRC) the same schedule both days.

Also, Mid-Ohio is a 4 hour drive and Dayton is a 45 min drive.... I was leaning towards Mid-Ohio, but I haven't been to the Dayton Air Show in 3 years now. (I went 12 years w/o missing one before that.) It's driving me crazy trying to choose.

Hat, I was going to go to Osh Kosh this year but we decided to hold off until next year. That's when this dillema came up. :'(