Real test

If you're having problems with the site, tips, or suggestions, post here.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Real test

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Ok, so now I've created a Gambit account, not my admin account, and logged in with it and created this post. whoopiteedoo. ;)

I'm definitely going to have to do something with this theme, though. In the meantime, if you'd prefer the default phpBB theme of SubSilver, you can change it in your profile.

I'll likely try to import the EZBoard forums over here soon, so we might lose all the posts over here at that point. We'll see.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Hrmm... I don't know that I like that the comic book theme puts all text in caps, but I know the sub silver is ugly. :lol:
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10

Post by Guest »

Hi
xmenclan
Site Admin

Post by xmenclan »

I've added a few other themes to the profiles; they are ones I like. If you see one you like on www.phpbbhacks.com or elsewhere, let me know. Obviously I can't load EVERYone's fave, but it's a place to start looking.

Right now I'm using the xmen theme I found there, which is reasonable if unexciting. :) I'll likely end up customizing one.
xmenclan
Site Admin

Post by xmenclan »

Added Calendar feature. It shows on the menu if using the XMEN theme, otherwise click this link:

cal_lite.php