Den of Wolves

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

TimberWolf
Inmate

Den of Wolves

Post by TimberWolf »

I don't get to be on the computer as much any more and when I do I tend to jump into a game quickly before I go to bed or trying to research something. Seeing how the last time I posted was the beginning of this year I thought I should make an update for 2015.

1. Been married 2 years now to a Women who I met on eharmony.

2. Have a 10 month old daughter who was born 6 weeks early. My wife had to go through emergency c-section as the baby was decelerating with no reason they could determine. The baby is described by stranger as looking like a doll baby, which at first after she was born got me strange looks at the mall pushing her around in the stroller. She's a very happy baby today and has been sleeping in her own room by herself since she came home from the hospital.

3. Was struck by a car (low speed impact) while in the cross walk going to work earlier this year. The driver was attempting to make a right on red with a rolling stop and was looking to the left while I was walking in from her right. I briefly saw the hood before hitting it then finding myself face first in the asphalt and disoriented. No one, not the drive who hit me that did stop or the witness behind them, called 911 and I ended up walking 2 block to work where my safety officer called the dispatcher to send a unit. No series injury, just a lot pain and discomfort in my knees, right arm, and chest.

4. Still at the same company for over 6 years. I was going on a business trip 3 days after I got hit but someone else had to quickly change their schedule as I could no longer do it.

5. Finished remodeling a room in my house (after nearly 3 years of on and off working on it).

6. Games I've been playing recently are: Space Engineers, Creeper World 3, Evoland, Offworld Trading Company, and Pixel Piracy. Starting to buy games that the little wolf cub could play down the road.

I think that cover the main points of this year. I'll try to check the forums with weekend.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Good to hear from you! Congratulations on your little girl! Sorry you got hit and so disappointing that nobody did anything about it. :(

Oddly enough I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary with the woman I met on eHarmony. Guess it does work. :)
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Hey bud! Glad to hear you are still going and happy.

Regards,
David
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

Update on my life:

1. Still married to the same women, celebrated 5 years.

2. Have 2 children, 3.5 years old Daughter and 1 year old Son. He is growing fast and can out eat my Daughter even with only two teeth.

3. Competed for a new job and got it. Still with the same company but different office in Tennessee. Moved to Tennessee with the family. My Wife is having a hard time getting a job due to the competition from all the hundreds moving here each day. Now have been with this company for 9 years. I now do work with larger facilities and hydro electric power houses. Its great having all these new challenges and work.

4. Quickly sold my house in WV by under pricing it. Did take a bit of a loss but could not afford rent and mortgage at the same time so mixed blessing. The move was on short notice.

5. Games I've been playing (when I can) are: None, who has time when you have 2 kids? Am trying to teach my daughter how to play but she hasn't gotten the concept yet.

I think that covers the key points since my last update. I don't get to do stuff on my computer much and spend most of my free time playing with my kids.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

FYI, XMEN Firebird is living in Memphis right now. He got moved there with his job. Maybe you can give him a holler if you are near him.