Stay warm!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Sharpster
Inmate

Stay warm!

Post by Sharpster »

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and even better start to the New Year! It "felt like" -11 at my house this morning and it appears most of you guys have similar weather. :shock: :shock: Bring out the long johns and wool socks and attempt to stay warm!
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

-11 Pah! That's nothing! lol (We had -35 - -40 WC the other day..)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

:shock: That sounds like stay at home weather.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

lol. went to florida last week for work... 76, sunny (first day), 61 and windy (next day), 55 and windy (last day). And it was 32 when I left (orlando) at 2 am to head back to seattle. Then I got miserably sick (chesty-flu), and spent the weekend recovering to fly to colorado so that I can experience 18F, icy roads, no luggage, and only shorts and my t-shirt to keep the elements at bay (so far not as cold as it sounds). At least I have my fleece jacket. :D

it was odd flying over most of the US to florida and noting that most of the country was white with snow and ice.

sometimes i envy how much snow you get, SH, but not the bitter cold winter. Just leave it at 25 for the high and lots of snow and I'm good. 6 feet of snow for a few days would be awesome.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Our average temps this time of year is supposed to be around 23. Hasn't been an average winter for a few years. Woke up this morning to -20 air temp. Thankfully, the winds were light. Supposed to get to 12 today and some snow tonight. We're a little behind on our average snow totals for the year right now, but we still have Feb. and March...
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Feels good in Houston, man! :D