Knock Knock

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

RoosterDTM

Knock Knock

Post by RoosterDTM »

Hey everybody, how's it going?
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Fairly well but I'm a bit of a zombie at the moment. Been up since before 4 am. Work.
RoosterDTM

Post by RoosterDTM »

Gambit! How have you been, work aside, I mean? C'mon guys I haven't gotten to talk to any of yas in years, I've missed you all alot! What's everyone playing nowadays? Everyone still alive in this clan?
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

i think we're all around one way or the other.. I know Iceman has been playing Tribes Ascend, and some others as well. Hopefully this christmas I'll get BF4 for PC, but we'll see. :)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Heya bud!!!! good to see you out here!! Yeah, I am playing with your cousin Jackie in Left for Dead 2 and Borderlands 2. I also play with your brother on Tribes: Ascend and your dad is still heavy in CounterStrike.

Asha, Gambit, SpinningHat, Ambush Bug and some members of Cygnus, etc. play with me also in Tribes: Ascend.

I may have some hardware in the spring that I can give you to play on.

D
RoosterDTM

Post by RoosterDTM »

I would very much appreciate it, lol my fiance is ready for me to actually have a rig instead of shopping/talking about it constantly. I hear you'll be staying in Washington til the new year, bummer man. Oh, and btw I'm going back to school to finish my business degree and also to attend some tech classes so any like, helpful reading or maybe some software programs that I could learn from be really awesome too! Love ya man, should come see the family soon!
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I'd say... learn to program by flipping bits...

only take your disk that you want to put your program on to the midwest during storm season.

then "facilitate" lightning events by getting a buddy to fly up high and seed the atmosphere to get some clouds going.

put your disk near a large conducting tower (radio or tv antennas work).

make sure it is perpendicular to the cloudy sky above

wait for lightning strikes, since these indicate a probable gamma ray entering the earth's upper atmosphere to trigger the lightning discharge to the ground.

do this about 2^120 times, and slowly (and carefully) adjust the position of your disk between lightning strikes.

eventually you'll have a program.

debugging can be difficult, so try to get it right the first time. ;)

Oh and heya! Still playing Tribes. I'm usually on very late. Even got to play with the gambinator the other night.
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

Sorry Roost I missed this post..... Hope your happy and things are well for you. Keep your head up !!!! :D

I've been playing BF4 and a little Tribes with Iceman and maybe your brat brother. :P