Amber in studio

Non-'puter stuff. Photography, hot rods, or tropical fish for example

Moderator: Moderators

XMENPorsche
Inmate

Amber in studio

Post by XMENPorsche »

Spent some time this past weekend with Amber. She's a waitress from Hooter's and is looking to submit some images to be considered for the annual Hooter's calendar. The images themselves won't make it into the calendar; they're simply to see if they'll want to do a formal shoot with her. Of course, I was happy to oblige.

Here she's messing with a buddy of mine's D300.

Hard to believe that she's 28 and has 2 kids.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Wow, great photos, and great model. She looks very much at ease in front of the camera. Good gob Porsche!
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

Wow, she looks good. You make me wish I was moving back to Texas so I could meet her. I can't see why they wont choose her for the calender. You skills with the camera is impressive even when you were just beginning.
XMENPorsche
Inmate

Post by XMENPorsche »

Thanks, guys! To be honest, it's hard to take a bad picture of her. The fact that she's VERY at home in front of a lens made the shoot pretty simple. The trick is getting a waitress that's willing to model for you. A few of these will make it onto the walls at the Hooters that she works at, and hopefully will send some more business my way.

TW - thanks so much for the kind words. I still feel like I have so much to learn.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Those are great shots!

Yeah, she's good to look at, and she looks comfortable in front of the camera, but those shots do her very well. Good job, Porsche! (you lucky dawg!)

Oh and I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this line:

"Here she's messing with a buddy of mine's D300"

I'm sure your buddy was more than happy to lend his... um... equipment. ;)