Forum templates

If you're having problems with the site, tips, or suggestions, post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Which template would you most like Gambit to update regularly?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:10 pm

xmen
100%
comic book
No votes
xbox
No votes
hutchy
No votes
subsilver
No votes

Total votes: 6

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Forum templates

Post by XMEN Gambit »

You each have the ability to choose a template in your user profile. Right now I think there are four templates loaded. Comic book, SubSilver, xmen, X-Box, and an alien theme (hutchy).

As I add modifications to the board, some of them require editing of these templates. Frankly, I am NOT going to spend a lot of time modifying each of these templates. Personally, I like and use the xmen template, but plan to modify it to suit our needs. Subsilver is the default phpBB skin and I just plain don't like it, in part because half the people running a phpBB use it. At one time, I had the comic book theme selected as default, so some of you may have been imported that way. You'll probably want to change it in your profile.

I don't have to necessarily trim out the templates which aren't popular enough, but some features won't be visible on the ones I don't maintain. Sooo.... Here's where you vote for your favorite template. Poll will remain open for a month.

If you think I ought to yank one because no one will ever use it, say so. Obvious first target is a template with zero votes. :)
Gambit

Post by Gambit »

i find the xmen template is perfect for this site :D
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

I didn't like it at first, but I have grown to like it hehe. Comic is just horrid to try and read on.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

The XMEN theme is nice. Kinda wish we had the old EzBoard look sometimes tho too.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

This, from Mr.

"I HATE EZBOARD"?

I am amused. :)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

ROFL.... Yeah, I still hate EzBoard, but I like the look we had there. That's different than hating EzBoard. ;) :ctf:
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10