Announcements forum requires moderator status or above to

If you're having problems with the site, tips, or suggestions, post here.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Announcements forum requires moderator status or above to

Post by XMEN Iceman »

view??? And I don't have at least moderator status!!!!!!! This is unacceptable!!!! :)
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

The group thing is kinda wacky. You're supposed to apply to join a particular group, then the group "leader" allows entry. Other than that permissions have to be set individually. I'm trying to figure out a good way to make it work or find a mod for easier management.
xmenclan
Site Admin

Post by xmenclan »

Ah, found how to work it better. Still kind of awkward, though, just not painful any more. Now I need to work out how to best organize things...
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I know I got an Email from the board that I was added to the Admins usergroup, but I think that was nullified when the forums were converted over from EZBoard... can I get added back to it if I haven't been already? (excuse any typos... I've had 5 Red Bulls in the last 2 hours, and I am a little hyper...)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

NM.. I think I am on it, as it looks like I can delete people's posts while viewing a topic.... :D BTW.. I was getting some Email error message that was causing me to think I wasn't posting to this topic... If I see it again, I'll put the message in a different topic and name it appropriately in the Tech. forum. :D
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10