XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

what Sharp said. :)
Scorch
Inmate

buy it

Post by Scorch »

Buy it get it. Its well worth the monthly fee. Well maybe not right this moment as several of the servers...well most from what I understand are having probelms. But Blizzards working on fixing that. I may not be playing tribes any longer due to this game :) or is that a :(

I'll probally come back after the patch, or after I hit level 60, as it is WoW is more addictive then Crack, although I am only guessing because I have no way of knowing how addictive crack is :)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I agree with Scorch. Mal'Ganis isn't too bad of a server, and PvP can be really fun when you're having a bad day. :D
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
ATF Ravok
Inmate

Post by ATF Ravok »

Its taken me a while, but that's lag for ya.

I love this game. I have just gotten my paladin to level 21 - and the squad tactics one needs to pull in order to win really make it worthwhile. You guys know how much I love a group that is clicking together. Well, the timing in WOW is a lot like tribes one used to be WAYY back in the day.

You can sit back and relax and watch for enemies until you get to the base, then you pull off a job - grab your quest items - and work an appropriate exit strategy.

I can't tell you what its like to see a group of 5 (max limit) take on an instance. Its a blast!

If you guys get this one, you wont regret it.

"Your link to missing links."
Scorch
Inmate

Post by Scorch »

Wait until you see a raid group doing one of the raid dungeons, that is a blast :)