NASCAR 2003

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackRider
Inmate

NASCAR 2003

Post by BlackRider »

Best $10.00 I've spent in a while. Basically I bought a wheel for my PS2 and it happened to work for the PC too... so I grabbed the first cheapo PC racing game I could find, and I doubt I could have grabbed a better one.<br><br>Seriously, I never thought a track with two left-hand turns could be this fun (let alone any fun at all). I've already run Dale Earnhardt Jr and Jeff Gordon into the walls along with a bunch of other guys I've never heard of. I can run decent lap times until there are other cars on the track, then I just fall apart.<br><br>Now I think I'll try EA Sports F1 2000 and any other racing game I can get my hands on.<br><br>p.s. the new wheel I got rocks! It's a Logitech Driving Force Pro... has force feed back that will pull the wheel clear out of your hands and 900 degree steering (not much fun except for driving street cars)! <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:red;font-size:large;">C</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:orange;font-size:large;">O</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:green;font-size:large;">L</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">O</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:indigo;font-size:large;">R</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:violet;font-size:large;">S</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:pink;font-size:xx-large;">!</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>