StarFleet Command 3

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

LoSTimberWolf
Inmate

StarFleet Command 3

Post by LoSTimberWolf »

I got this game for christmas and have been playing it alot. I am starting to look into playing it online for some more fun. For those who don't know what the multiplayer is like this time, imagine EQ then turn the world into a large flat map. The goal is to conquer all of the map. There are the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and the Borg. I have been playing the Federation Conquer campain for days and have not ran into a Borg Cube yet but I have almost gotten my Sov butt kicked by 3 Borg Sphere Primes. Those things can take a real beeting.<br><br>So who is interested in getting together and play? <p>-LoS-TimberWolf{FF}<br>Vehicle Specilist</p><i></i>
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

Well, since my hard drive crashed and I lost all data this is the only game I have been able to reinstal. All my other games require CD's that I didn't bring with me.

I am currently doing a Federation Conqure game. My original ship was a Saber Class, which is very weak all around. I am playing on the medium setting. I have recently upgraded to a Norway class and currently working on the points to upgrade its systems starting with the Warp core to increase power to later upgrade weapons and shields.

Currently I am in a fleet with two Saber Class ships. We are conducting hit and run attacks along the Romulan boarder. The economy in the area is starting to break down and the Romulans are loosing their claim to sectors. In responce to my fleets attacks they have sent larger ships to patrol the area, such as a Warbird, which I am currently unable to destroy.

With the increase patrols in the area, it maybe better to move to another reagion of Romulan space to continue my attacks on frieghter fleets. If I feel like taking a big risk, I can head up to Borg space and try my hand at destroying them for a while.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

"Resistance is futile!"

Well, somebody had to say it.
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

All will bow down before my mighty power! ALL!! I shal rule the universe, striking down all who stand in my way!

The only thing I had troubles defeating in this game before was two or three Borg Cubes as the same time, even though I am in a Sov. Class starship. Those Cubes can take a beating and keep on ticking. But they will fall to my L33T skills!

First things first, I have to pass my 3 midterms this week.