Fantastic Contraption

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

Sharpster
Inmate

Fantastic Contraption

Post by Sharpster »

I stumbled across this game one afternoon at work during my lunch hour and a buddy and I are now hooked!

Fantastic Contraption

To sum it up, you design your own "contraption" in order to get the goal ball or goal block into the designated goal area. You get different types of pieces to use in order to construct your design. It's fun and some of the user levels (after paying a $10 one time membership fee) are extremely tough. We've spent 2 or 3 lunch hours tweaking our designs. However, to check it out before you pay they give you 20 levels. After that it's all user levels and there are new ones constantly being added everyday.

So if you are a little on the creative side, you may enjoy this game and even become mildly addicted like us! Have fun!
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I just list an hour of my life to that game... I really did want to be productive today!
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

Hehe, kinda habit forming isn't it?
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Just a little.. I've got so many other things vying for my attention, it's hard to focus!
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10