First Deer Hunter, now...

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

First Deer Hunter, now...

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Pro Cycling Manager? :roll: I only noticed this because Steam felt it was worthy of a pop-up. At least with Deer Hunter there is a very large community of hunters out there, and with computers becoming ubiquitous they could hope to sell a few. And did an amazing job.

Here you're managing a pro bike team and trying to win the Tour de France. How many people are really into pro bike racing? I gotta think there's not much market for this. It's on sale at $35.
Lead one of the 65 official teams or create your own team (new feature) and tackle the toughest challenges: win a big Tour, excel throughout an entire season, increase a new talent's odds or reinforce a great champion. Objectives are many and will allow you to play as you want, for the glory or just for fun. During the race, you intervene directly on your team's tactics and strategies. As the general manager, you will also be in charge of your riders through the season, as well as of the contracts, the equipment, transfers, calendar, trainings and every daily task of a professional manager.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Uhh.. I can see that as being a modest success in Europe, but Pro Cycling is almost non-existent here...
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10