Fallout 3 narrative

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Fallout 3 narrative

Post by XMEN Gambit »

[PIP-BOY Journal entry, 1 Apr 2271]

It figures. The overseer's guards were too scared to follow me out. I'm glad; I know most of those guys and I'd hate to have to use Amalia's pistol on them. It was sheer luck I managed to get out of the vault without killing anyone as it was, but this radroach rais was really bad - there were people lying everywhere. And poor Jonas! <sniff>
Ok, I can do this. Dad did, and I've got to find him. I'm glad I picked up these dark glasses, cause Outside is a lot brighter than I expected. Not that there's much to see. I think those buildings over there are the town of Springvale that was mentioned in the Overseer's scouting report. There's a settlement beyond that called Megaton, and since I don't know anyplace else to go I guess I'll head that way.
Okay, I'm at the door to Megaton. Wasn't too hard to find, but I guess I should have been more careful in Springvale. A bunch of raiders had holed up in the high school trying to dig up some "treasure." I managed to get the drop on them, and took out their gruesome little hive, but now I'm hurt bad. Hope they've got a doctor here! The stupid robot guard here can't tell me a thing and the beggar is in sad shape. Here goes.