LOTRO - Rav Hits 50

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

ATF Ravok
Inmate

LOTRO - Rav Hits 50

Post by ATF Ravok »

You guys know that with my mental instabilities its hard for me to even do things like play video games. So you can imagine how glad I am to have maxed out the current level cap in LOTRO. I play a healer-type in the game and I am really having a good time. I went to the Rift, BG, CD, and other great places, and am becoming a very good minstrel.

The game is very good after you max level. There is still plenty to do and see. I am looking forward to trying out the Ettenmoores for some PVMP play as a Freep. I still have loads of deeds to do. And crafting is fun for me. I just load up on ore and wood and sell it at the AH with my explorer kit.

It feels so good to be a needed part of a team. I spend a lot of time alone, and just being needed by someone for anything feels very good. This game constitutes my social time.

I know that most here that play MMO's are doing WOW, but in my opinion this game is better. I played WOW up to level 56, but I basically solo'ed the whole time, and didnt see many instances. That isnt the game's fault, I am just too shy to join a Looking for Group channel....

What I like more about LOTRO than WOW is that the game is more fun to explore, and there are things to fight above the level cap. What I like more about WOW than I do about LOTRO is the amount of mobs in a given space or area, LOTRO has mob after mob that you need to wade through, where WOW was a bit more friendly on that sort of thing.

"Your link to missing links."