F.E.A.R. Demo

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

F.E.A.R. Demo

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Just played it...made me jump...and the graphics were amazing. The weapons are pretty cool. The weird mental images throw you for a spin. Your enhanced reflexes make it fun. Grenades...I like grenades. :)

Try out the demo at FileShack.com.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I gotta say that even with this thing stuttering all over the place (I only have a Geforce3), it sounds and looks incredible. The intro movies really made me want to stop playing until it was daylight again. :D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I may just have to get it to test out my rig... Sounds fun. Been a LONG time since I've fired up an ol' FPS... :D
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I wasn't really scared, but the lighting and effects of this thing are AMAZING! It's difficult and fun all at the same time... I'm gonna have to get this now just to see it to the end.. but I need to finish Far Cry first...
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Ok, finished F.E.A.R.

Great game, too much blood and gore...but it was fun. Tough and the enemy is pretty organized. The AI is fairly good.

There are some battles inside of dark buildings that scared the heck out of me especially with some of the mutants that you encounter.

The graphics are beautiful also.

2 appendages up! :wink:
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

/me kicks the power breaker bringing the room to a complete darkness, slowly and silently creeps up behind Iceman then begins to make the sounds of a mutant.

/me stops when he begins to hear water splashing on the ground.

/me quickly backs away to turn the breakers back on only to see that Spinning Hat had knocked over a pitcher on the counter as he ran.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

:lol: :oops: :lol:
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

hahaha... Ypu funny guy!
ATF Ravok
Inmate

Post by ATF Ravok »

Ice, do you like the game so far?

"Your link to missing links."
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

See the above posts Rav...it was purty good!!! :)

Thanks!!