Battlefield 2 Demo

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

Gryphon
Inmate

Battlefield 2 Demo

Post by Gryphon »

Located here...please try and use Shareaza to download with the Magnet link. It will still be a direct download from the server, but it will also try and find other sources. Please don't mass post this around either.

It will download directly from the server with Shareaza, but, additional sources are showing up on Shareaza and you could add to your download speed and shave off a few megabytes of download for our server at the same time.

http://www.thzclan.com/files/index.php?cat=54

There is a couple channels setup for BF2 on TeamSpeak, they are located in the ATF category (this doesn't mean you have to be ATF or afraid to join in)
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

Thanks for the heads up... I'm downloading via FileFront. (Only 200k/sec but I'm going to bed now anyway. :p)

w00t!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I'll be grabbing it as soon as I get back home. Thanks, Gryph.
Malthus

Post by Malthus »

Just to let you guys know, Los has a server running the demo. I'm not sure yet what the max number of players will be (still trying to get it filled up :) ) but for now it's set to 32. As soon as I have a chance I'm going to get rid of the timelimit also.

The info:

Name: LoS Sk8 Park
IP:ssdlan.com *edit* the best and most reliable way is to use ssdlan.com This will resolve to whatever the ip address is currently)

Hope to see some familiar faces, and if you do try it out, let me know how it performs and how many players where on the server at the time.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

downloaded yesterday, played some today. This game looks really good.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Handy link:

http://www.shackbattles.com/wiki/index. ... tlefield_2

Found it on LoS/SoUP boards.