EVE Online

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Yeah, I went out with a corpmate duo pirating and dropped a few battleships and whatnot. Making things go boom is lots of fun until your things go boom....especially your things that cost 20 or 30 hours worth of work to get ;)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Yeah for sure... That's why looting is a necessity if you're more combat oriented. You need the extra cash besides the bounty on their heads. :D
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Yep, you can make nice cash looting players when you kill them....not worth looting stuff off rats normally in .5 and above space though (you can miss out on rares and whatnot, but if you're chaining missions the mission payoff is better for ships that arent uber fast). I ran a tractor beam on my Ferox and would grab nearby stuff as I killed, but never chased down loot because my ship was slower than a snail stuck in sand.

I think I've still got the loot off my first Battleship kill and my last, a medium barge who thought it would be fun to send his drones after my Ferox :evil: Prolly 12-15Million ISK if I sold it all.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Asha, LotRO = Lord of the Rings Online.

Knew I should've made that a linky... :)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

I swore off MMO's....even with a Warhammer 40k MMO being talked about....they suck your life away!