Scorch
Inmate

World of warcraft

Post by Scorch »

Anybody playing WoW bescides me?
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Piles o' folks, though I'm not one of them.

Several here, several THZ'ers, and several LoSers all play, I know. THZ and LoS play on different servers, and I don't know where the XMEN players hang out.
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

Yup, a bunch of us. We play under the banner Allied Tribal Forces on Mal'Ganis Alliance www.alliedtribalforces.com/wowroster
Malthus

Post by Malthus »

We LoSers play on two different servers. Some of us are Horde on Illidan (pvp) and Some of us are Horde on Shadow Council(rp). Some Soup folks play also, but I'm not certain what server they are on.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Sorry, Mal, I was/am a little confused about the status of SoUPers and LoSers independence. ;)
Scorch
Inmate

Post by Scorch »

I am currently a level 60 Night Elf Druid on Shattered hand and if anybody wants to roll a guy on the server just contact me if you want some help :)
Malthus

Post by Malthus »

No apology needed Gam, sometimes we play together...sometimes apart, it depends on the game which name we use. In WoW's case we went a bunch of different directions, with a bunch of different guilds, but on Shadow Council we are Lords of Steel

Confused yet? I am :).
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Shattered hand eh scorch? I may just have to check it out. :D I am playing as Kenar on Mal'Ganis, and haven't had nearly as much time to play as I'd like, but he's a lvl 27 Human Mage, and coming along pretty well. ;)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10