WoW withdrawl

Talk about games other than Tribes.

Moderator: Moderators

Scorch
Inmate

WoW withdrawl

Post by Scorch »

Well I am up in Alameda (near San Fransisco) visiting my sister for the weekend. Not only am I forced to use a Apple powerbook to type this message, but I am starting to go through WoW withdrawl. She had to go to work today so I am at her apartment. She doesn't get home until 7-7:30 (its 4:15 now) so I have a few more hours alone. I really wish I could play WoW up here, I mean even though I came up here to visit her, I really want to play it right now.

Tonight my sister as well as a friend from HS (and her husband to be) are going out to Sushi, so that should be good, but right now I really want to be slaughtering some monsters :(

I also miss T:V, but not as much as WoW, I mean i love T:V but it isn't P2P so I can put off playing it for a couple weeks. I plan on playing it again (played it a bunch after it came out, I just got Wow and was drawn to that, can't seem to put it down. my Roomate plays WoW as well, so we play together a lot, but he had it for several weeks ahead of me so I gotta catch up to him (he is probally level 52 by now, I'm only 34) So I try to play as much as possible. Sigh I am rambling on. Anyways anybody else up here near SF?
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

*token appearance*

Not I. ;)
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

We're looking for the nukleer wessles in Alemeda.

BTW: You could try http://www.veraxin.net/revelation to pass the time. It is what I started playing at work while I can't play WoW :D
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

haha I started that :-P

btw whats your name gryph, ill see if i have any low lvls that will be able to group with you
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

Gryphen, Neckhole gave me some stuff hehe. I doubt I will be playing it enough that you will find me on.
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

Ah, your a druid, one of the hard classes to lvl :-P.

Well i myself have a 100 warrior and my neighbor had a 100preist we made money and bought just about every 100 class :) took lots of work tho.

:-P