tryin to register

Wanna understand E=mc2, English grammer, or maybe just build a computer? We can help!

Moderator: Moderators

MegaDeath

tryin to register

Post by MegaDeath »

I get this error?

The confirmation code you entered was incorrect
xmenclan
Site Admin

Post by xmenclan »

Not sure how many places I have to post this... :( I put a message on the "I'm over 13" agreement screen before you fill out the info for registration, explained on the old board, explained in the "Move in" forum here -- but I'll do it again.

You are trying to register with a username that was used to write posts on the old ezboard forum. The importer created an account for you (just your name) on that basis. I can unlock your account and email you a password to use, or you can log in using a new username. (I'd prefer the former, and you probably would, too.)

I'll email you your new pass shortly, Megadeath. (Done. Sent to your EZBoard email address)

As an aside, the error message you guys are getting is misleading. I'll try to do something about it. ;) Also, I'll check to see if there's really a registration issue. I think I registered my Gambit account normally, so it should be OK, but like I said I'll doublecheck.
xmenclan
Site Admin

Post by xmenclan »

Ok, it would seem the problem is real. The fact that you are registered on the old forum as "Megadeath70" and probably tried here without the "70" was a tipoff.... Duh. I apologize and will be fixing that immediately.
MegaDeath70
Inmate

Post by MegaDeath70 »

Yea i tried everything. :D I would rather prefer my name w/o the 70 if possible. But its all good either way.