Router

Wanna understand E=mc2, English grammer, or maybe just build a computer? We can help!

Moderator: Moderators

MegaDeath70
Inmate

Post by MegaDeath70 »

How about a surge protector? :roll:
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I'd still have to run a really long ass extension cord, with n owhere easy to hide it from being tripped on. My house was built in 1948, and things like electrical outlets were a nice thing to have back in the day, not a need to have...
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Ok, so I've managed to move my old router to a better spot, and the difference is husge. I know we were talking about QoS in the start of this thread, and I managed to find it on the Linksys WRT54GS control panel with Firmware 1.50.3. Under the Applications and gaming tab on the far right there's a sub-menu that says QoS. Click there, and you can tweak Quality of Service values till your hearts' content. ;) I've got a pic of it if anyone is interested...
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10