PSU or mobo prob?

Wanna understand E=mc2, English grammer, or maybe just build a computer? We can help!

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Now download America's Army, FEAR, and get BF2 going!

Or you can hop on and play some T2 with me. :D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I have BF2 installed already, and it's patched. I did get another reboot while installing WoW, so I think there still may be a problem somewhere, but it seems a little more stable. I bought far Cry tonite for $20, haven't installed it yet, maybe tomorrow. And I need to find my T2 CDs to get going again... I'll keep the list updated as I get things more normal on my system.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

It's official - the RAM is bad. I sent it to newegg on RMA almost 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't shipped yet... I called yesterday, and they gave me the runaround about 3-5 business day processing, blah blah blah... I'm jonesing for my RAM so I can play!
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
MegaDeath70
Inmate

Post by MegaDeath70 »

Hmmmm Mega gets one right. :roll:
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

w00t! :D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

My RAM is not yet in transit, but they're "working" on my order. It's supposed to come on FedEx 1 Day, but as of now, the earliest I'll see it is gonna be Tuesday... Geez this sucks.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

So, I got the RAM on Tuesday, installed it, ran memtest 86, and no errors. w00t! So I fired up WoW, and there wasn't a single hitch. The only thing I'm a little diappointed at, is the fact that my mobo does not auto detect the RAM timings and voltages properly... So I had to manually set them in the BIOS, but everything seems to be running very, very well. :D