SmugMug

Non-'puter stuff. Photography, hot rods, or tropical fish for example

Moderator: Moderators

BlackRider
Inmate

SmugMug

Post by BlackRider »

I got a 50% off coupon for SmugMug from my camera club, so I decided to give it a try. I'm still piddling with the page & settings... as well as converting a great many CR2s into JPGs and uploading about a zillion pictures. So keep an eye out for new stuff at http://ericsmith.smugmug.com :wink:

The most exciting thing is my homepage contains the first (and so far, only) image of me on the internet! :shock:
(I don't count the pics of my eyes... if you can recognize me by those alone, then you're really something special.)
TimberWolf
Inmate

Post by TimberWolf »

THATS YOU!!!!

I think we have passed by each other in Scott Labs a few times or so. I'm currently working on my Senior Design Project as well as taking ME 571 and 682. If you ever want a sure fire place to catch me would be to go to room 040 in SEL on Mondays and Wensdays between 5:30 and 7:30. Thats when I work for the MSLC.
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

Yup, that's me. ;) I'm kinda all over the place, but I do tend to live in the photo labs in Haskett and in the Lantern News Room.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Eric,
Post a pick of your brother sometime? I always wondered what he looks like too.

Cool to put a face with the name.

David
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

I do have a really embarrassing one of him in my Miata............... now to find it...