Six Flags

Non-'puter stuff. Photography, hot rods, or tropical fish for example

Moderator: Moderators

XMENPorsche
Inmate

Six Flags

Post by XMENPorsche »

I went out Sunday night at about 11:00 pm to see what would catch my eye. I wound up near Six Flags over Texas in Arlington and shot a couple that caught my eye. The last one is what it looks like to do a 20 second exposure while balancing your D200/70-200 on the steering wheel while driving down Hwy. 20.

XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I drive past there twice a day, been wanting to do something like that. Trying to figure out the best places to go for a view.

Highway shot = funny. ;)
XMENPorsche
Inmate

Post by XMENPorsche »

The first image was shot over by the Ballpark in Arlington. The second image was shot near one of the exits. Let me know if you ever want to go out and do some night shooting. I'm starting to learn my way around and am learning some of the better places to shoot from.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Bah. I was planning to call you up over this past weekend to go shooting, but got caught up trying to build my shed. The depressing thing is I'm still not finished.
XMENPorsche
Inmate

Post by XMENPorsche »

Hmmmmm..... sounds like your priorities need readjusting. Let's see..... shed.... photography.... shed... photography..... shed..... photography......

I know which one I'd choose.
BlackRider
Inmate

Post by BlackRider »

is that why your shed is already done and filled up?