Iceman!!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Spinning Hat
Inmate

Iceman!!

Post by Spinning Hat »

Good to see you online tonight, even if we didn't get to talk too much.. I think my 'Ancient' PC has given up the ghost, and my laptop was able to play T:A for about 20 minutes, then overheated and shut off... Now It's still warm and it's getting all kinds of errors and stuff, so I'm probably best to let it cool off and hope nothing critical was damaged. :( If I can get this PC thing straightened out, I'll be on again soon. :)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Ditto! Was great to see you! I am still playing almost every night.
Can't wait to see how your new monster machine runs!!!

Plus, I am looking for partners in Borderlands 2 to play co-op.

PLEASE join us guys on the Cygnus Channel on TS. Is a blast! Ambush has been playing with me also lately.

D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Well, depending on UPS and FedEx, I am hoping to have everything by Saturday... Then I might be able to play Saturday night. Cross your fingers and toes! The Majority of my parts left Memphis yesterday, and will usually be here by Friday, but UPS is claiming Monday.. So I am a little concerned, since FedEx is saying my case from NJ is gonna be here Saturday.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10