I don't know if any of you...

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Sharpster
Inmate

I don't know if any of you...

Post by Sharpster »

...ride motorcycles but I bought my first! It's a Harley-Davidson 2013 Iron 883. My dad has ridden since he was around my age and as a little boy I always dreamed of riding one myself. I finally made it happen! My girlfriend isn't too happy about it but she'll get there.

A few pics: http://imgur.com/a/QB34g

P.S. I wear a helmet. But had it off in the picture because it makes me look like Gazoo.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Very very cool! I am jealous!
Ambush Bug
Inmate

Post by Ambush Bug »

[T1000]Say, that's a nice bike.[/T1000]

Sweet ride, dude!
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Very cool, man!
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Nice! been a long time since I've gotten to ride. One day I'll have another bike.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

Thanks guys!

SH, I can't imagine not having one again. Its a rush. Let's hope I'm lucky enough to have one for the rest of my days.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I totally know the feeling. I sold mine before I got remarried to help with wedding stuff, and then kids and house, blah blah blah.. One day. I know the wife knows I want one again, and she's on board.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

That's good that she's on board. I'm still trying desperately to get my girlfriend to at least be okay with it.
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Leathers and a helmet will save your skin (literally). I know several guys who had a lot of "fun" digging gravel out of their skin in showers after having accidents that were otherwise mild.