Greetings

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Ravok

Greetings

Post by Ravok »

Been quite some time, guys. Just checking in and saying all is well over here. I hope you are all doing well. I am playing star wars: the old republic these days. Let me know if you play there. Talk to you soon!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Good to know you're still kickin'. :) How's everything?
Ravok

Post by Ravok »

Things have been good. Would you allow me access to all the forums?

No problems for the last four years or so, no hospital visits. I have been working at Best Buy as part of their Geek Squad for the last three years. So all that time with computers has paid off. :)

Are you guys playing that new Tribes:Ascension game? How are .enD and Gryphon and everyone? What have you all been up to?

Married life has been good to me. I can dance a jitterbug now as my wife and I took some lessons! It was a load of fun, and now I have even danced in front of an audience.

I am taking piano lessons from my wife too. I am moving along there.

How's Texas treating you guys? The weather has been nutso in the Midwest this year. It snowed in May! in may! ugh!

I hope to keep in touch a little better, but life is life, you know? Let me know what's up with you all.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Heya Ravok!!!

Yep, playing Tribes Ascend most nights the week for me while on the road. There is a dodgeball type game every Saturday night, you HAVE to be on the Cygnus TeamSpeak channel to play. A couple of random captains get picked then they pick people at random to create the teams.

Come play with us!!!

Glad life is treating you well.

D
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Ravok wrote:Things have been good. Would you allow me access to all the forums?

No problems for the last four years or so, no hospital visits. I have been working at Best Buy as part of their Geek Squad for the last three years. So all that time with computers has paid off. :)

Are you guys playing that new Tribes:Ascension game? How are .enD and Gryphon and everyone? What have you all been up to?

Married life has been good to me. I can dance a jitterbug now as my wife and I took some lessons! It was a load of fun, and now I have even danced in front of an audience.

I am taking piano lessons from my wife too. I am moving along there.

How's Texas treating you guys? The weather has been nutso in the Midwest this year. It snowed in May! in may! ugh!

I hope to keep in touch a little better, but life is life, you know? Let me know what's up with you all.
WHAZZUP?!
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Hiya, Rav. ;)
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

Where is the like button? Someone should create an Xmen Google+ or FB
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

BTW, Ravok, your forum access has been upgraded - forgot to mention that. Let me know if there's anything else.