Amazing games last night!!!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Amazing games last night!!!

Post by XMEN Iceman »

We had AmbushBug, Asha, Firebird, HotDamn, and myself in the Online Gaming League Mixer games last night and it rocked! Some great games were had. We were all on the Cygnus TeamSpeak Channel listening to Asha's sexy voice, as he said that, and had a great time. Firebird said I have not heard you guys talking since I was like 12. LOL!!!

Amazing Games and Friendship here buds!!!

D
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

At least they didn't shoutcast that drydock debacle at the end!

http://www.twitch.tv/tribescastnetwork/b/411419189
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Oh, and Duster was there too (not that I know him, but he was there!). I enjoyed the games, but my POV was SO different than the shoutcasted one where they mostly focused on the grabs/chases (though our team had some amazing chasers now that I watch the video).

I was on Technician/GenD on Permafrost and it was a slugfest. Jagged and Olde and others kept me busy, but I think Tas and I did a good job of keeping the gen up and keeping that back shield working on the flag stand. I popped out a few times to try and be useful but mostly I was in the gen room trying my best to kill JaggedMarble.

Katabatic I was Technician/Flag D. Started out using the thumper which worked better for popping cappers on the flag stand but severely limited my range. I ended up switching back to SMG for the last half of the fight and whittling people down rather than thumping them. You could see me around the stand a lot in the vid, but I didn't feel like a super useful flag D member (I really need to specialize in a position I think...jack of all trades isn't treating me well).

Arx I was "flag clearing" which worked out ok. I MIRV'ed from range and then closed in dumping more when they'd send guys out to kill me. Helped with flags when I could....got sonic punched and lost a flag at our base...had 2 accidental grabs and a good grab and pass to Firebird...otherwise...meh.

I had fun (except for drydock, where I tried to HOF and just got blown off the stand for as long as it took Firebird to 7 cap us) but it's time to pick a role me thinks.
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

Missed this one...... Just can't get into gaming anymore.

Good to see you Hot Damn do ever hear from anyone from =oV= ????
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Fall! please join us on the Cygnus TeamSpeak channel one night and play with us in TA. It makes the experience MUCH more enjoyable with friends yelling at you. :)

Miss ya bud! Hammer says Hi...he works as a consultant for me now.
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

XMEN Iceman wrote:Fall! please join us on the Cygnus TeamSpeak channel one night and play with us in TA. It makes the experience MUCH more enjoyable with friends yelling at you. :)

Miss ya bud! Hammer says Hi...he works as a consultant for me now.
Hammer a consultant....... Good luck! :P
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Rofl... BUT...he has passed two Microsoft certifications so far and I have had him at two clients. So far so good!
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Hey Fallguy! No, I can't say I hear from any oV folks anymore. Most fell off the face of the earth or just don't play T:A I guess. I usually just play with whomever is on from the mixer group/XMEN/CAS/others who are generally better than me at Tribes :)