Played with AmbushBug last night on Tribes: Ascend!!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Played with AmbushBug last night on Tribes: Ascend!!

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Awesome time. Bad thing is that I am going to be traveling over the next few weekends and are going to miss the Saturday night Cygnus mixer games. But I will be out every week night.

I am so happy to see a few of you still out there. Make sure you get on the Cygnus TeamSpeak channel ANYTIME you play to join us. It is a blast.

Regards,
D
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

I just havent had the time to play Tribes recently. I graduated school, and it is a royal bitch getting a resume past recruiting agencies who hold HR Dept requirements as sacrosanct. IE A developer with 2 years of experience is generally not a junior developer, so why the fuck are you requiring 2 years of experience for your junior development position?!

Its tough digging through piles and piles of job postings looking for a company who posted directly.
Ambush Bug
Inmate

Post by Ambush Bug »

Was very good to see you Ice. :) I got on Saturday evening and joined up with the mixer on the Cygnus server. Was a LOT of fun. Got a couple of Airmail + Artillery Shots in, too, which surprised the heck out of me.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

OMG!

Sweet!

AB: you have a usual time that you'll try to get on?

:D
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Starmage21 wrote:I just havent had the time to play Tribes recently. I graduated school, and it is a royal bitch getting a resume past recruiting agencies who hold HR Dept requirements as sacrosanct. IE A developer with 2 years of experience is generally not a junior developer, so why the fuck are you requiring 2 years of experience for your junior development position?!

Its tough digging through piles and piles of job postings looking for a company who posted directly.
I just came back and saw this. Damn, sorry for threadcrapping. That was a bit ranty wasnt it? :D

I need to play more Tribes, I'm getting rusty.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Asha, Starmage, Ambush, Starmage...everyone,

Everytime you get on, load up TeamSpeak first, join the Cygnus channel as noted at the top of this forum. They are used to XMEN showing up.

Also, there is a Application plugin, ts3overlay, get it from http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/p ... erlay.html

It will allow you to see who is on the channel and who is speaking. You can go into the overlay settings and set colors, etc, from within TS. Go to SETTINGS, PLUGINS, put a checkmark next to "TeamSpeak 3 Overlay plugin" Then HIGHLIGHT the name and click on settings below it.

At the top of the OVERLAY OPTIONS, under the Profile dropdown find TRIBESASCEND.EXE, select it.

Now you can customize the settings for the overlay, font size, color, location on the screen as a HUD for Tribes Ascend. Make sure you save and apply when finished.

I play almost every night while I am on the road. Seeya Soon online!!!