Another week...another assignment...Heading to DC

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Another week...another assignment...Heading to DC

Post by XMEN Iceman »

So I just get back from Europe and now I get to leave Sunday for Washington, DC.

I will be working for Fairfax County for 8 months doing an Microsoft SCCM upgrade. So if you happen to be in the area give me a holler. I will be based in Falls Church area.

I will have my laptop with Geforce 540M card in it so I intend to game a bit while cooped up in the hotel.

Regards,
D
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

8 months for an upgrade?? WTF
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Better make sure they give you good internet man :D
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Part of the upgrade includes the rollout and implementation of Windows 7/8 in-place migrations. My company is under contract to write the application packages for automated deployment of software with SCCM and also we are going to setup and test all new hardware configurations with Windows 7/8 from XP. Then we do the rollouts of Windows 7/8. They have thousands of PC's to be upgraded.

But on the cool side I was promoted to Manager of all US based consultants, application packagers, and helpdesk. But we are so short handed right now I have to be in the field to cover the contracts.

If any of you are MS System Center Configuration Manager or SCOM certified and would like to travel and do a bunch of different things send me your resume' we are going to be hiring soon. :)

My company: www.intrinsic.net
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

Wish I could help you man. I just finished my 70-681 today and have had 70-680 for awhile. I'vegot a full time gig though :D
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

cool, I have those MCTS certs also!...if you are on Linkedin give me a holler! David Atchley