Saturday nights with !OT!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

I'll try and get on tonight. I need to start pubbing more and playing various positions instead of just trying to cap. I tend to float spots as needed in the mixer. I think in the past 2 weeks alone I've played capper, LO, HO, HoF, MoF...pretty much everything but chasing, sniping, and shriking. Some of the guys tend to be specialized, but I tend to tell them I'll do whatever when roles are getting assigned.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

i'll definately be able to play again, at the latest around 10pm est. i won't wander off and start overclocking, scouts honor.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

its all fun and games until your tribes install refuses to work......trying to get there HD!
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

from what i can tell, there is nothing i can do, whether i try through steam or hi rez it just says can't detect hi rez install.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Time to format and re-install! I didn't get to play much last night anyway. I got on the mixer server and they were doing 2 1v1 duels, so I was odd man out and left. Got on a pub and tried to practice my sniping and between an erratic ping and a wife who wanted to discuss my child's 1 year old pictures with me while I was trying to snipe I ended up quitting in disgust.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Hehe. Nice to know that I'm not the only one that experiences that, HD. Though I can legitimately claim my computer time as "my time", sometimes things come up.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

found a way to fix hi rez if it starts acting that way towards you. i should be up and running later tonight on tribes.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

argh, I lost the ts3 address, and have not seen anyone on, lol
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

voice-tx1.branzone.com:10016

alliedtribalforces.com
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

I don't get on TS usually except on Monday/Saturday. The wife frowns at me if I do any other night ;)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Just a quick update: This IS happening every Saturday night at 8pm central!! We've been getting regular 7v7 or bigger matches and some new faces every week. If you miss competition and organization and being able to actually coordinate a bit during a Tribes game then show up and play Saturday night! The server password is always "mixer", and I copied the vent info in an above post.

Btw, my teams (they vary each map) went 3-0 this week (we play 3 maps)!