Monday Night T:A?

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I didn't get on until 9:30. No one was on, so decided to spend some quality time with my wife. :)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

9:30pm your time is 11:30pm my time. I've gotten old and cannot play that late anymore without my alarm clock suffering dire consequences the next morning. Get on at 6 or 7pm your time and I'll be there :)
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Roger that. Will try to make it.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Got to play with Gryphon and Iceman tonight, and I think Jester was trying to get on but he kept bouncing on and off. Many good games! We didn't lose many and pulled out some great last second wins. Had a last minute go ahead cap on Temple of Shit map, a fast and furious easy win on Drydock, and some very tight games mixed in. The highlight had to be my very last cap to win Raindance. The score was 4-4 (they had mounted a furious comeback) and I picked up the flag midfield with an enemy shrike nearby (Shrikes are my bane!). I go over the hill heading for home and as the shrike goes to ram me I turn in the air and mid-air the shrike, killing it. I then land and cap for a 5-4 victory and a massive adrenaline high. Wish I had it video'd! GG's all.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

That last cap was beautiful...
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

So I missed my first Monday night T:A gaming since I started this. My pitre dish of a son brought home a nasty stomach bug from the babysitters house and it ate it's way through my family over the course of the weekend. I'm back to feeling human today, but last night even looking at the computer screen made my head spin. Sorry guys :/
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Headed out for vacation this weekend so I'm gonna miss playing this Monday too :( I still challenge you all to get on Monday night and get on TS and play together!
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I showed up, only a few takers. Maybe better on next monday night. :)
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

I'm in class monday nights for the next 11 weeks. I definitely will not be on.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

My brother in law moved in with us. It's only supposed to be for a couple of months... but guess which room he's using? Our extra bedroom/office area. So, if he's out late, I can get on. But usually he's doing work from home.

I'll be on when I can. :)
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Just a reminder for the crazy people here that work hours and hours...tonight is Monday night. :)
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Crap...forgot that I have something with my wife and daughter, wont be on til very very late. Oh Well...have fun dudes.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Booooo
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

i'll be on in a few
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

A fun night with Nilk, Ice for a little while, DK for a bit, and Gryphon at the end. Mostly wins, a few losses, and a good bit of fun. :)