Monday Night T:A?

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

Gryphon wrote:T:A Now on Steam, http://www.hirezstudios.com/hirezwp/?p=2230
Cool :D
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Sweet!

Now, I just need to find my mic...

Unless you guys don't want to hear heavy breathing?
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

Stonehenge looks good you can play it on the custom server. Its in beta right now and I like it.

I just got done playing on it . :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ra60VGZeDU
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Ice, Jester, and I dominated maps the other night together, so come play tonight and once again play Tribes with people you know! 8pm central Monday nights! ATF teamspeak server if you want to chat (I seem to be the only one getting on there).
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

we were doing so good i got carried away with the vgtb, and vgs, and vgo.. etc...

ended up with the entire other teams attention, and their whole team on D. HotDamn still ended up capping.

something to be said for a decoy i spose.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Last night's early games were humorous. I joined Atheist60's servers and it turned out to be a VERY low rank average server (almost all bronze ranks) who didn't know how to chase, retrieve, or much of anything. Played in there for awhile and Iceman came and joined us and broke the server (it crashed, booting us all out).

Joined Iceman's server after that and and for once he got on TS, and me being forced to join the other team due to numbers we got to talk smack to each other all match (my team won!). Played together another few matches after that and won some lost some. Was great to chat and play again like the old days!
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

I'll try to remember to show next Monday night....... I got the Team Speak stuff set up.

:D
Gryphon
Inmate

Post by Gryphon »

I keep seeing you on HotDamn, just not at a good time for me to start playing heh. I'll jump in eventually!
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

With both feet, right Gryph? :p

If the kids can get to sleep, and I don't have a "honeydo" list, I could probably get on earlier than 9 or so.

I couldn't find my mic. Looks like I'm getting a new headset. Maybe newegg will have a sale?

:p
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Ice and I have been getting on TS when we play during the week (not just on Mondays), so if you see either of us are ingame check out the TS server for sweet voice manlovin' (Or at least to hear me bitch about people llama'ing the flag (I never bitch when I do it of course, but I have a thrust pack!)).
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

lol!

Isn't it frustrating though? I have several very nice (_FAST_) routes, but it takes a couple of seconds to get to the flag. One of them I can cap in about 10 seconds on drydock... but whenever I call out that I have the flag and then start the run, inevitably someone comes in to take it "real quick".

Heh. usually I play it off like I meant to shoot the hof or something (up close as a light :( )
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

When someone grabs in front of me I try not to mind too much if they were moving fast. I cuss like a sailor if I'm going fast and they walk up and pick it up though. Bear in mind fast for me = 200 to 250kmph. I haven't sacrificed a chicken to the capping gods yet to be able to do 300+kmph grabs.

If someone makes a good grab in front of me I try and line up for a grab from the direction I'm going (back to front changes to front to back) or go for the return of our flag.

Game on tonight, people! No glory for those who don't show up!
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

So....no one showed up :P Except Ice, and he was patching Tribes on his laptop for 2 hours.

So I played on alone! The highlight of the night was a toss up between an OT win/comeback against a stacked team or getting my fourth (and winning) cap on Drydock in the middle of an Orbital (how did I not die?!). Got to play one map with Ice against another stacked team, and though we lost we drug that map out for nearly 22 minutes and made them work much harder than they should have.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Yep, I am in Tucson,AZ and my laptop apparently did not have the last 3 updates for Tribes. So couple that with a semi-slow hotel wireless connection it took awhile for the patching to get done. :shock:
FaLLGuY
Inmate

Post by FaLLGuY »

I forgot I'll try next time.