Monday Night T:A?

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

You wouldn't believe that we won that last map, would you?

Total come back. I'd like to say it was sparked by myself, but nope...all around couldn't get into a rhythm tonight!

Much fun game HD and Ice!
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

No way! That's crazy. They had such a stacked D when I was in there. It's a good thing I quit when I did cause my adrenaline gets to pumping so much that I was awake for another hour and a half trying to settle down.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Still pubbing tonight if anyone wants to join me. 8pm central till roughly 10pm central.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Ice and I were the only ones on last night, and go figure we end up on the server with the streaming pro players. I think we had a 50% win/loss for the night, but ending with Raindance with the other team having 4 or 5 snipers (Blotter among them...Vanguard's Blotter) made for some tough capping.
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Pubbing tonight! 8pm central! Last night I pubbed some and a lot of the mixer folks joined my pub along with Iceman, so play Saturday night mixer and Monday night pub night and you'll gain a whole new crew of Tribes friends to play with :)
CyClone

Maybe...

Post by CyClone »

I'll see if I remember to log in, haven't played since beta. Sounds like you all have a lot of fun :)

Later....
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Played last night with a few guys from work in various pubs. The first set of maps I played was on a low ranking server so I got my co-worker on TS and ran together for 3 maps. I sniped and he capped on Drydock. The second was Crossfire so I talked him into both running soldier and doing a cluster offense (we won, but we didn't cluster that well hehe). Third map was Arx and he played tech and I played HoF. Pretty boring (guys at that level don't really fast cap, they llama grab and try to run), but another win and we were able to work together to keep the flag home the whole game.

He had to leave after that and a second co-worker signed on (he's higher ranked than the first) so we proceeded to jump in a few random maps. Got into a losing CTF Blitz Katabatic match first and they were up 3-0 already. They got the fourth cap which put the flag inside our base (ugh, blitz) and I proceeded directly to HoF and they never got their fifth while we ALMOST caught up (they had Zephyr sniping...what ya gonna do). We hopped out of blitz and back into CTF and got...Katabatic. Got split up on teams due to numbers and my team pulled out the win. Played Arx and I HoF'd again (against fast cappers this time) and we won pretty handily even with a big offensive push the whole game from the other team. Sunstar was the last map we played and I started out sniping with him trying to cap but they had zero offense for the first 3 minutes except a gen rape so I ended up defending gens the whole match to finally look up and see that we lost 5-0. I guess the offense finally showed up :) GG's.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Sounds like you had a blast. I've been trying to get on earlier than 10 pm my time.
CyClone

Where ye be?

Post by CyClone »

I was on around 8cst an nobody on :(

Come kill me, everyone else does.

John
aka Duster
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I played with Duster last night!!!! Woot!