Why is it Iceman...

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Hot Damn
Inmate

Why is it Iceman...

Post by Hot Damn »

that we never seem to win when we are on the same team? I like my odds when you're on the other team though Mr. Fatty Capper!
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

i dunno.. Ice and I seem to win. Maybe it's you =P
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

:lol: :lol:
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

:D
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Could be! I usually snipe these days for the lulz. Takes me like 10 shots to kill Ice while he's fatty capping. If I want to win I play technician on most maps.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

If Ice is fatty capping, and I'm on the other team, I can beat him too.

When it's Ice and I, I'm usually recovering the flag after he tries a fatty cap. ;)
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

See...Jester and I work together...I get the flag off the stand and throw it to him. You and I have the same objective...to get it off the stand. :)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

I'm not even sure what "work together" means in this version of tribes. Tribes has no "tribes" you can join, is pub-centric, and only supports a 7v7 in tournament mode which removes a subsection of classes people enjoy in pubs since they are "not competitive classes" (and you have to pay for servers).
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Hot Damn wrote:I'm not even sure what "work together" means in this version of tribes. Tribes has no "tribes" you can join, is pub-centric, and only supports a 7v7 in tournament mode which removes a subsection of classes people enjoy in pubs since they are "not competitive classes" (and you have to pay for servers).
And this (not properly allowing for clans) is probably the biggest problem remaining. Whatcha think?
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Most definitely. I was in a game the other night and one of the players sentry07, was trying to see who was interested in joining a pickup game. I thought great! Then I got to thinking... how is that going to work?

Supposedly, about 930 pm, pacific, is when these games start being organized.

sentry07 was saying it takes a lot of effort; not like in T1 or T2, where you join a server, pick teams, then start the match.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I think this topic is moot now...cause HotDamn and I lately have been owning some pub games. :) unless they have a bunch of good other players, but on average we kill them. :lol:
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Seems like almost every pub server the teams get stacked to one side or the other these days. Of course that's based on rank, which isn't always an accurate predictor of skill, but still.