Chicago...

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Chicago...

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I am in Chicago this month, then I am getting hints that I will be in Minneapolis/St. Paul after the end of May.

Won't be on a whole lot but I will try.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Ice: I see you are suffering from the traveling salesman problem. There are algorithms for that. ;)

(Obviously your employer is very happy with what you do to keep you so busy. Keep it up!)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

That is a sign of a good job.. More work! If you get to Minneapolis, let me know. Is your cell still the same? We'll have to have dinner or go for drinks or something.

**Edit** Thought I had your number Ice, but it appears I do not. I'll shoot you an Email.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Yeah, working at ACE Hardware Corporate Headquarters...right across from McDonalds Hamburger University in fact. LOL.

Then 3M is signing a big contract with us in St. Paul and supposedly I am going there to get them started on our program.

Just got my first review with my boss and they are very happy with me...YAY.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Very cool! St. Paul is on the East side of town, but it's no biggie to get over there. Not like trekking from Ft. Worth to Eastern Dallas...
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

That's very good news, Ice.

:D

I'll be in michigan the last two weeks of June (unless I get a navy job earlier).

And I'll be in newport, RI May 22-25.

How far away is detroit from st paul or chicago? (Doesn't look far to me, but I'm used to western states that go on forever.)
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Detroit to Chicago is about 200 miles or so, St. Paul to Detroit is almost 500.