Hope Everybody is alright in Texas

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Scorch
Inmate

Hope Everybody is alright in Texas

Post by Scorch »

Yeah, it has been what 6-7 years or so since you last heard from me, and what 12 years since you saw me? But I still think about everybody I used to play tribes with from time to time.

Which is why when I heard about the Tornadoes in Texas today I grew concerned. I know many people in XMEN live/lived there when I last spoke to you. I am just checking in to make sure people are alright and safe, and out of harms way.

So again I hope everybody is alright and out of the path of the storms, or if they are unlucky enough to be in the path of destruction that they only suffer property damage and not personal injury.

- Scorch
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Fine here but there was one that touched down not far from Ice's place. He's out of town so haven't heard. Good to see you on! Thanks for checking in.
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

dang.
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Heya BUD!!! So glad to hear you are ok...please let us know what you are doing nowadays! I remember when you and your dad flew in to attend one of the LAN parties!

We are fine here. The storms damaged some homes about 1/4 mile from me and took off the roof of a nursing home close by. But I was out of town working for the State of IL Treasury at the time. My wife was without power for a night, but all is well now.

David
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

XMEN Iceman wrote: But I was out of town working for the State of IL Treasury at the time. My wife was without power for a night, but all is well now.
.... There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm making a conscious decision to avoid it. :)