I've been applying to jobs with the Navy

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

I've been applying to jobs with the Navy

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

And they want to hire me. It's one of those deals where I've worked with the same Navy folks (civilians and military) for the last almost three years, and they like what I do.

I have relatively minor complaints about my current job, but the Navy folks I work with have a completely different sense of comraderie than my agency.

So... you all might see more of me on the boards. It all depends on what the work schedule is for any job I get.

I'd like to get a Navy job because if I stay with my current agency, I'll be facing a 2+ hour commute from home to work every day (Silverdale to Bellevue), when my current assignment finishes.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Egad. Good reason to rethink things.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Ack. I'd be looking at Navy Jobs too.. Wow. 4 hours in a car everyday for free doesn't sound like fun.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Yuck...I am in the car 1 hour each way right now and hate it...If it were a train ride no issue.

D