Tribes Ascend is now OPEN BETA - No Key needed

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Tribes Ascend is now OPEN BETA - No Key needed

Post by XMEN Iceman »

No key required. Just visit their website and download.

Come one...come all!!!!
Detox.enD

Post by Detox.enD »

ctf is pretty unplayable since open beta started. open llama season turned into garbage season real quick.

we've been trolling arena while waiting for general ctf play to pick up when all the new people get the hang of the game. :(
-detox-
t1: .enD | DTM | XMEN
t2: .enD | DTM | XMEN
t:V: i$
BF2: cRucial | www.team-crucial.com
t:A: ?
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

dude.. open season on llamas is more like it, unless you get stuck on thew newb team.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Guys, we're DTM folks and should be helping the newbs. Assuming they're willing to listen to advice, that is. :) Built-in voice MIGHT make that easier, dunno. But certainly a chance to recruit and train (kind of) like the old days.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I found that some games are very lopsided; others not so much.

Haven't had the chance to really help any new people though. Playing to much team deathmatch, and honing my l33t 14 fps skills.

:D

(I'll get a new video card soon. Not sure what I'm going to have to pay for the doctor's bills for my knee (MRIs are about 1600). I have a high-deductible health plan and HSA.)
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Also remember that newbies are the food that Tribes can grow and continue on...otherwise it will die like the older versions. I like this version a lot and hope it will continue to grow. More people = more growth of the franchise. Plus we were all noobs at first. I frankly don't understand the amount of anger out there, I enjoy the slaughter sometimes. :)
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

I don't mind being on either side,i just play my best.though I will take gambino's dtmness comment to heart. Sometimes I don't help as much as I'd like,or comment to the whiners...