i had this ridiculous flash back tonight

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Detox.enD

i had this ridiculous flash back tonight

Post by Detox.enD »

i was playing tribes and all the sudden there was iceman an nilkilla. we played for a few maps. nilkilla kept grabbing my flag and iceman kept going on kill streaks.
:wave:
:D

good games tonight guys. it was ridiculous randomly running into you. we definitely need to play more. i'm so happy to have run into some old friends... i was wondering who all might migrate over to the beta :)

thanks nilkilla for noticing me... the game ins't exactly easy to keep track of names, and i rarely look at the general scoreboard to see who else is in the server. i can't believe i even saw your question

ps: was fun guessing the password i used for this account....
-detox-
t1: .enD | DTM | XMEN
t2: .enD | DTM | XMEN
t:V: i$
BF2: cRucial | www.team-crucial.com
t:A: ?
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

great games :-) definitely friend me, I'm on quite a bit. I'm also on teamspeak, either atf's or my bf3 clan"service. either is publicly accessible?
Detox.enD

Post by Detox.enD »

Nilk wrote:great games :-) definitely friend me, I'm on quite a bit. I'm also on teamspeak, either atf's or my bf3 clan"service. either is publicly accessible?
sweet. i'll have to look those servers up :)
-detox-
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Re: i had this ridiculous flash back tonight

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Detox.enD wrote:ps: was fun guessing the password i used for this account....
Great to see you in these parts! As your friendly neighborhood admin you can always email me with your account issues and I'll get you straightened out.

I sure agree about finding people being difficult. I think one of the suggestions I sent in on a survey was "clan tags!"
Detox.enD

Post by Detox.enD »

well that was my next step, but thankfully i was able to figure it out :o

i also see i have at least 3 accounts here lol...

i wish they'd retool the chat system as well as the fried/foe names in the HUD. not sure what would make it better, but as it stands right I feel like a stranger in most maps.
-detox-
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I joined Nilk for a game the other night and had to get on the opposite team my first map. He was still the lead capper by the end of the map but there were about three times I chased his armored butt down and *took* the flag from him. Forcefully!

I don't think he felt like a stranger there. But that's probably more the exception than the rule. :) Kind of on that topic the killcams are nice; at least it properly lets you see who did you in.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

XMEN Gambit wrote:I joined Nilk for a game the other night and had to get on the opposite team my first map. He was still the lead capper by the end of the map but there were about three times I chased his armored butt down and *took* the flag from him. Forcefully!

I don't think he felt like a stranger there. But that's probably more the exception than the rule. :) Kind of on that topic the killcams are nice; at least it properly lets you see who did you in.
my thought was "awww man, who put gambit on the other team.? "
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

Detox.enD wrote:
Nilk wrote:great games :-) definitely friend me, I'm on quite a bit. I'm also on teamspeak, either atf's or my bf3 clan"service. either is publicly accessible?
sweet. i'll have to look those servers up :)
clan server is through www.team-sf.com the other is www.alliedtribalforces.com

best way to reach me is on steam sF.NilKilla
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Was great seeing you there Detox!!!! Rofl on joining my team...I just mix it up sometimes. :) No favorite team, just having a blast!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Ok, so last night there was, in the same game, Jester, Nilkilla, Iceman, and myself. Did I miss anyone? And Ice was tearing it up! VGCG!
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

lots of fun!