Merry Hollydaze

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Spinning Hat
Inmate

Merry Hollydaze

Post by Spinning Hat »

Happy Festivus, Kwanza, Christmas and Hanuka! I won't be online rest of the weekend, so I thought I'd get an early start.
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

Thank bud!

Happy Holidays all!
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Thanks guys! I head out of town with my family early tomorrow morning.

I'll have off-and-on internet for the next week or so. Hopefully, can get some play time in. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays!
XMEN Iceman

Post by XMEN Iceman »

Happy Holidays!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Sharpster
Inmate

Post by Sharpster »

Happy Holidays! Hope everybody's was relaxing and enjoyable.
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I drove from DFW to Houston (pick up daughter) to Livingston (parents) to Carbondale, Illinois where my brother lives. And then back the same route - Google says 2100 miles in all - wow. Just got home this evening.

Whee.
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Was doing okay, having a good time for a couple of days after Christmas. Then, I got chilled one night, and woke up several times to toss everything I had ever eaten in my entire life, (and wake up my wife, infant son, and in-laws in the process).

Was in bed for three days solid, and was barely able to move until yesterday. I took today off so that I could recover some more. I was so weak; to the point where it was a painfully slow process to get up to go to the bathroom (where I would sit awaiting what was coming). And the excruciating headache that is still kind of there, no matter how many gallons of water I've had, was tough.

Turns out my brother in-law, his kids, my sister in-law and her husband and their kids, and my oldest son all had similar experiences. So I wasn't the only one. Whatever it is, you all do NOT want to get any of it.

Just before I got sick, I played a brief game with Ice! Woohoo!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

XMEN Ashaman DTM wrote:Just before I got sick, I played a brief game with Ice! Woohoo!
Hmm... perhaps "woohoo" was not the word you were looking for? :twisted:
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

XMEN Gambit wrote:
XMEN Ashaman DTM wrote:Just before I got sick, I played a brief game with Ice! Woohoo!
Hmm... perhaps "woohoo" was not the word you were looking for? :twisted:
dangit! that was the source of my joke!

Though I guess it could also include that I was in that game as well, and did not fall ill, so don't blame Ice :P
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

It's okay. It was all consensual, and I'm pretty sure all of the in-laws congregating at one house is what did it.

I'm having a bit of a time falling asleep, but I feel almost completely healed.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

XMEN Ashaman DTM wrote:It's okay. It was all consensual, and I'm pretty sure all of the in-laws congregating at one house is what did it.

I'm having a bit of a time falling asleep, but I feel almost completely healed.
good to hear :-)

I'm just snappy, since gambit stole the joke out of my head, by posting it THEN helping me remember my username. it's OK gambino... I'll remember this in the next game!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

You do that, Nilk. I'm sure my new telepathy module will work just as well then... >8^)