Favority T:A Class?

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Favority T:A Class?

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I'm a tossup.

I started hating the Juggernaut, but now I kind of like it.

I just recently unlocked the Raider and I have to say that the grenade launcher rocks, especially after all the upgrades are applied.

I do like how fast the pathfinder can go, but it's not very survivable. :(

Anyone got some faves?
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Of the four low-cost ones (soldier, ranger, jug, and pathfinder) my least fave thus far is the ranger. Love the thumper but the rest of the class just isn't working well for me. I'll keep trying though. My soldier is very upgraded and I like him a lot, but he can't chase very well; pretty good for everything else.

In fact my pathfinder and soldier performance is very similar, and sometimes I'll forget which I'm using until I try to use the secondary weapon and the one I want isn't there, or I drop a grenade to blow someone to heck and it's just the conc grenade. Shazbot!
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

i use the 4 low-cost ones pretty evenly, really digging my pathfinder and ranger for flag chasing occaisonally capping, and can have a good time with the juggy. can't wait to open tech :)
Hot Damn
Inmate

Post by Hot Damn »

Depends on the map. Crossfire = Tech or Soldier on flag/base duty. Drydock = Sentinel on a tower. Kata = Sentinel on a tower or sometimes on the flag. Bella = honestly none...hate the map, but Soldier around flag is ok.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

made it to my first perk(flag reach with pathfinder). let's see how this goes :)