Freaking Tribes: Ascend is AWESOME!!!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

XMEN Iceman

Freaking Tribes: Ascend is AWESOME!!!

Post by XMEN Iceman »

I like mid-aired twice last night! To freaking cool. I found my favorite roles so far are:

1. Technician...aways the handyman
2. Juggernaut offensive assault and capper
3. Ranger, love chasing down enemy flag carriers and killing them!

This is the best Tribes so far I think!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

I disagree. T2 was my fave. The lack of customized loadouts really bothers me, for instance. But I do agree that it feels like Tribes, and belongs in the franchise.
Starmage21
Inmate

Post by Starmage21 »

XMEN Gambit wrote:I disagree. T2 was my fave. The lack of customized loadouts really bothers me, for instance. But I do agree that it feels like Tribes, and belongs in the franchise.
Yeah that bothers me too. I'd rather pay for access to specific weapons than have to buy more than 1 loadout. It's not enough to prevent me from playing, mind you, but I still think it's poodoo.

Maybe they'll fix it so that VIPs can customize their loadouts or somethin.
Nilk
Inmate

Post by Nilk »

Does anyone else still try to tap the spacebar while skiing? Overall I find it easier without dumbing it down too much. Just love it when I get a good grab and have a flashback and start hammering the frigging spacebar...

I am decent capping with ranger, chasing with soldier, I like the pathfinder for mid-field and alternatively chasing and capping as hobbies, and finally opened up juggernaut last night, I love the fusion mortar! I've read many complaints about it, and can't tell if it isn't due to the new patch, but aim is spot on and reload time seems balanced.