New Wheels!!

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

Spinning Hat
Inmate

New Wheels!!

Post by Spinning Hat »

Got my first ever new car on Saturday!! Got the 2011 Traverse LS AWD. It's bigger than anything I've ever owned, and it is amazing. My trusty Malibu was on its last legs, so it was time. Hopefully I can get some shots this weekend once it stops raining. :)

-I don't have my pic posted anywhere but Fb.. I'll have to upload it later to show everyone since I can't attach a pic to this post..:)
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Hmmm... raining. I'm unfamiliar with that term. Could you please define? :)

It's a hunnert-and-friggerty here. Don't need to start the grill to have a cookout.
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

We've been hot and super humid here... Rain the last 2 days, probably 3 inches in 48 hours or so. We're above average for the year for water.. No drought here! :D
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

Sweet wheels, Hat. Gotta say that we would have gone with that over the Toyota Sienna, until we saw that the van with the sliding doors would be much easier for ingress/egress of the troops (kids). You have to put pics up! ;)

Yeah, was in virginia last week for work: upper 90s and low 100s and ALWAYS 100% humidity. Heck, it was foggy at 5am when it was 75 degrees!

Gotta say that I don't see that any day out west.

Went from the mid 60s in seattle to 101 and high humidity in DC and virginia. It was not exactly awesome. :D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Yeah, our kids are old enough that they can get in and out pretty easy on their own, so we're only dealing with 1 car seat. And the 2nd row slides easy enough that our oldest can work the seat with minimal hassle. The plan is to get the car washed this afternoon and get some pics very soon. :D
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

I've got a set of photos I took and put up on Flickr. Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22637484@N ... 227803799/

DSC_0004 by Spinning Hat, on Flickr[/img]