Cyberjester dropping by to say "Hello"...

Come in! Have a margarita or root beer? How about some fresh trout? :)

Moderator: Moderators

CyberJester

Cyberjester dropping by to say "Hello"...

Post by CyberJester »

"Hello". lol

I would like to thank Iceman and Gambit for making it possible for me to log in and say hi to everyone.

Some of you may know me, many of you will not. For my purposes today (reconnecting to old friends), I will give a history of the infamous scoundrel - Cyberjester!

Prior to playing in the BEML for CyberClan, I played as "Deathjester" for WarWizards. This was my first clan and the people I met here I remember to this day. We didn't know much back then, but we knew how to have fun and that was all I needed. We played in some "ultimate league" but I forget that name, lol.

I played for several gaming clans (would have played for XMen but I was rejected) including X-Patriots. X-Patriots was a group of ex-pats who played from all over the world, and who I just happened to fall into perfectly. TracerX was the leader and they were some very informative guys, and they offered advice and tips readily that helped me improve.

I also played Mechwarrior with Northwind Highlanders and House Steiner (great people, btw). During this I believe I was in a league called The Nexus, or something like that. Mechwarior was an awesome game, one I hope they bring back soon.

But it was my adventures in CyberClan that I remember the most, and some of the great people I met in the clan and played against while wearing the badge whether in the BEML or TWL. Dropping mortars onto someone's head, or skipping a disk off their helmet. Placing a turret behind an obstruction so once they're in they're dead. The good old days, filled with the good old stuff! I still hear from CyberGear, almost daily, but guys like Chaos (who changed his name later to Zurlsoak or something like that) I haven't the foggiest. I know Mason plays Guild Wars now.

These days I am usually playing Star Trek Online (being a trekkie for life, how could I not) or League of Legends (free game, awesome fun.... BTW Gambit, you're in there as Twisted Fate - look it up). I played a lot of MMO's and they are fun, but time consuming.

So how is everyone! X-Men is one of the only clans still with a pulse that I remember from those days. Oh how a game can bring you together and give you connections you remember for life. Amazing, isn't it!
XMEN Gambit
Site Admin

Post by XMEN Gambit »

Hey, welcome! Glad you made it in. Yup, we have a pulse... slow, but there. The guys will drop by and say "hi" within a few days.

(Image of Gambit holding up a hastily scribbled placard reading
"Say hi, guys!")
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Inmate

Post by XMEN Ashaman DTM »

I said what you wanted, Gambit, but my wife is looking at me funny for talking to my computer that way.

Hi CyberJester. I do remember some fun BEML T1 games against you guys. :D
Jester
Inmate

Post by Jester »

Aha, it's the "other" Jester
Spinning Hat
Inmate

Post by Spinning Hat »

Hello. We're still here, just not as active as the old days.. Funny how life will do that to ya, eh? Stick around, and check back every so often, you'll usually find something to talk about here. :D
"Never, Never, Never quit." - Winston Churchill
"Men don't like to cuddle. They only cuddle if it leads to.. You know.. Lower cuddling." - Ray Romano
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck." - Ricky, age 10